Saturday, May 30, 2009

Never Satisfied, Hardly Living???

Why is it always more, more, more? More things, more friends, more activities, more money, more work, more technology.... Always striving, comparing - but rarely satisfied or happy.

I find myself constantly measuring myself up, finding myself lacking, and envying the lives of others. Not happy to be still, not happy to be active, scared of wasting time - definitely not living in the present and not enjoying the gift of life.

Every day is an internal struggle - minding what i say, minding what i do, trying to control the internal dialog. Working to be fair - although first instinct is to be judgemental. Frustrated by seeing my own faults in others.

An imperfect being trying to be PERFECT.

What a Mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment